2009年10月7日 星期三

JOURNAL

Through two weeks, I'm familiar with my roommates gradually. Penny and Sunny are my roommates. They're very nice and humorous. We get along very nicely. We always do everything together, such as eating dinner, drying the clothes and looking at night scene. We also share our clothes with one and another. If we stayed at dormitory, we would go shopping in holidays. We are really good good good good friends!!!!
Taichung is really hot!!! it's different from Taipei. I don't really adapt to this environment, but I tried hard to adapt myself to the new environment. We had Uniform Day at October 6th in Department of Applied Foreign Language. There were some cakes and black tea. And there was playing pop music. It was just like pub. We had the funny day!!!

2 則留言:

  1. Yes, we are really good good good good good friend. ha ha

    回覆刪除
  2. It's so nice to have a bunch of good friends. Cherish your friendship. Good luck on everything.

    回覆刪除