2009年10月27日 星期二

Journal II

Recently, I was so tired and busy. I have the mid-term exam at November 9th. It’s coming soon. There were many sport games last week such as volleyball, basketball, badminton and ping-pong. It was so exciting, volleyball especially. I decided to join the club with my roommate, Penny, originally. I have to go the chorus Monday to Thursday every week. So I have to give up the club. I hate the chorus because it’s not only very boring but also wasting my time!!! I even want to quit the chorus. I prefer to prepare the mid-term exam instead of practicing the chorus. It’s not very exaggerated, because many people want to quit the chorus.

2 則留言:

  1. Sorry that you are forced to join the chorus. Yet, since the freshman chorus game is one of the university traditional events, it seems that you have no choice at all. Hang in there!

    Good sharing, by the way.

    回覆刪除
  2. It is almost over, keep going Grace!!

    回覆刪除